Tested and approved to Australian Standards
SMAI Reversible Unl Log Jigsaw Mat. All four sides of each mat interlock making it easier to lay.
Ideal to make patterns e.g. borders.
SMAI 40mm Jigsaw mat is a market leader in Safety flooring achieving the highest EVA Safety flooring critical fall height rating of 1.7m. This mat has also been tested to meet European safety standards and passed on all levels.
This is the ideal Jigsaw mat for all martial arts practice specially for all grappling, BJJ and MMA applications as it has the highest level of safety possible. SMAI 40mm mats come with 3 standard pieces of edging to fill in the edges for a professional and safe finish. Ramped edging can also be purchased as the height of the mat alone posses a workplace safety / public liability risk and the ramps can be easily attached to smooth the height transition between the floor and the mats (40mm).
SMAI 40mm mats are used by the Australian Federal Police, NSW Police, NSW Corrective services, Australian Armed Forces and many other premium centers throughout Australia.
- Composition: EVA
- Fitting: Reversible
- Colour: Red/Blue
- Size: 1m x 1m x 40mm
- Edges: 3 pieces per mat included
- Hardness: 50 Degrees Shore A
- Finish: Tatami Pattern
- Carton: 105 x 105 x 22cm (22kg) 5 pieces per carton
- Testing: ASTM F963-03 (Physical and mechanical properties: PASS) EN 71 Part 1 : 1998 PASS, ASTM F963-03 Section 4.3.5 (Heavy Metal Content : PASS), U.S. (CPSC) 16 CFR Part 1500.3 (Flammability Test: Pass), EN71: Part 2: 2003 (Flammability test : PASS), EN 71 : Part 2 : 2003 (Migration of certain Elements : PASS), U.S. (CPSC) 16 CFR Part 1303 (Total Lead Content Pb : Pass)
- AS/NZS 4422: 1996 (Amdt 1/1999) (Critical fall height: 1.7m). “Toxic Formamide testing Pass”
Warranty and Care
- All Jigsaw mats are covered by SMAI’s Manufacturers warranty. The mats should be free of any defects.
- EVA jigsaw mats should be used either barefoot or with non marking Martial arts or wrestling shoes.
- EVA jigsaw mats are for indoor use only
- SMAI jigsaw mats should be cleaned using a damp mop and soap or SMAI recommended disinfectant (Corona Eliminator)
- Do not leave any sharp or heavy items on the flooring.
- Do not use any harmful chemicals on the EVA material.
- Do not expose the material to extreme weather conditions extreme Hot or Cold as it will cause the materials to expand and contract.
Delivery is an additional charge to all (shipped) internet orders. This delivery charge will be calculated once the order has been packed. If you would like a freight quote please write ‘freight quote’ in the message box when submitting your internet order. Please note: if you have requested a freight quote – SMAI will not process a quote without your confirmation.
SMAI dispatches parcels with Star Track Monday to Friday. The team at SMAI strives to make your ordering and shipping experience fast and effective. Internet orders placed before 12noon weekdays only will be shipped out from the SMAI warehouse the same day* (conditions apply).
our nominated freight company for pallet deliveries is Toll Express. If your order is heavy it will be packed on a pallet for transit. If you do not have a forklift or loading dock a tailgate fee will be an additional charge.
The tailgate fee is $90+GST for 1-2 pallet and $45+GST for every additional pallet.
Signing and Receiving goods.
Unless specified as ‘leave as instructed’ (LAI) - all customers must sign for goods and even more so be aware of the cartons/s conditions and quantity you are signing for. In most cases all items are delivered as one delivery – however if the courier company does deliver a part shipment - please acknowledge this part shipment when signing for goods. If you have received a part shipment please call SMAI Head Office on 02 42834 363
If you sign for the goods without checking the quantities SMAI would not be able to file a missing box claim on your behalf. The freight company takes your signature as proof of full delivery.
Goods damaged in Transit
Toll Express and Star Track requires the driver to sign on the consignment confirming that your delivery has been damaged in transit. If upon delivery you do not acquire the driver’s signature of damage through transit your insurance claim will be void. Our insurance company requires any items damaged in transit must be reported to SMAI within 48 hours of receiving the goods. Failure to do so – no claim will be processed.
In most remote location areas there is a central drop off point that needs to be noted on the consignment. If this information is not supplied an extra surcharge will apply.