Commercial grade powder coated steel storage bin suitable for storage of equipment within a commercial studio environment allowing you to lock away studio equipment when not in use and avoid equipment loss/theft of popular items such as lacrosse balls, foam rollers, and boxing equipment within your studio.
- High grade castor wheels - 2 x standard and 2 x safety lock
- Laser cut construction
- Powder coated finish
- Commercial Gas struts assist with the opening of the steel door
- Padlock included
- 300kg loading capacity
- Easy to transport around the studio
- Breathable allowing equipment to air and dry even when locked
- Assembled measurement: 125cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 78cm (H)
- Weight: 50kg
Pickup: Available from our Head Office, 93 Jardine St, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519 Australia. Orders will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days. We will call you to arrange a suitable time.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-3 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: 1-6 business days to major cities in Australia via Star Track Express (for satchels, loose cartons and pallets). For larger items or multiple pallets, we use Toll’s general service, which may take longer than our express service.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Unless otherwise specified in our Warranty Policy, all products have a 3 month manufacturing warranty, starting from date of invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.