START YOUR CARDIO BOXING CLASSES AND SAVE
Get started with our Cardio Boxing Class Starter Pack for 20 members. From basic partner workouts, agility drills and cardio skipping finishers, add some variety to your class schedule and give your members something new to talk about.
The pack includes:
- 20 x 12oz Essentials Boxing Gloves
- 10 x Essentials Focus Mitts
- 20 x Medium Quick Hand Wraps
- 20 x Skipping Ropes
- 5 x Hex Agility Ladders
- 1 x Set of 50 Marker Cones
- 1 x Lockable Storage Bin
Our Essentials glove has been developed to offer a cost-effective boxing glove option. A boxing glove design perfect for men and women, these gloves feature injection moulded foam to offer protection alongside a low-profile thumb design. With a clench bar and wrist closure, this is the best boxing glove when looking for an all-rounder option for sparring, training and competition.
Ideal for cardio boxing and group training classes - perfect to on sell to clients for individual use.
- Available in: 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, 16oz
- Outer material: high-grade syntec leather
- Injection moulded foam
- Black and white colour
- Low profile thumb design
- Clench bar
- Wrist closure
- Padding from synthetic material
- Velcro closure
ESSENTIALS FOCUS MITT
The Focus Mitt is an essential tool for group boxing classes, bootcamps, circuits and PT sessions. They feature a palm ball and padded wrist for added support and relief for the trainer over prolonged periods. Constructed from a firm EVA pre-moulded foam inner, these mitts are great for shock absorbency. With an open finger design, they allow the glove to breath and dry out faster. The SMAI Synthetic Alpha Focus Mitt can be used as a boxing pad, punching pad or in Muay Thai.
- Material: synthetic leather
- Inner: EVA foam
- Palm ball
- Velcro closure
- Pad area: 23cm(H) x 18.5cm(W)
LOCKABLE STORAGE BIN
Commercial grade powder coated steel storage bin suitable for storage of equipment within a commercial studio environment allowing you to lock away studio equipment when not in use and avoid equipment loss/theft of popular items such as lacrosse balls, foam rollers, and boxing equipment within your studio.
- High grade castor wheels - 2 x standard and 2 x safety lock
- Laser cut construction
- Powder coated finish
- Commercial Gas struts assist with the opening of the steel door
- Padlock included
- 300kg loading capacity
- Easy to transport around the studio
- Breathable allowing equipment to air and dry even when locked
- Assembled measurement: 125cm (L) x 70cm (W) x 78cm (H)
- Weight: 50kg
Boxing Glove Sizing
SMAI boxing gloves, unless specified as ‘Kids’, are all intended for adult use. Unless you have an exceptionally large hand circumference (greater than 9.5”) you should be able to comfortably insert your hand with wrap into any SMAI boxing gloves.
The Gloves are labelled as 8oz, 10oz, 12oz, 14oz,16oz which is a reference to the actual weight of the boxing glove. So a heavier weight will result in a larger glove size (slightly). Conversion of the ounces to grams is as follows:
8oz – 226.8grams
10oz – 283.5grams
12oz – 340.2grams
14oz – 396.9grams
16oz – 453.6grams
How to choose the right boxing glove?
Generally we recommend heavier gloves for sparring and general training (16oz), a medium weight for bag training, drilling and pad work (14-12oz), and a lighter weight for competitions (10oz& 8oz).
If you’re still unsure, check out our blog How to Choose the Right Size Boxing Gloves.
COVID-19 UPDATE ON DISPATCH & DELIVERY - JUNE 2021
We are shipping as normal. Due to high demand, there may be delays in order processing.
Pick Ups: We currently offer daily pickups at selected times. Please place your order online and select your pick up time at checkout. Please do not come before your allocated pickup time. This ensures safe social distancing measures.
Dispatch: Our normal dispatch time is 1-2 business days. However, if we experience a sudden surge in orders, then dispatch may be delayed by another couple of days. We appreciate your patience during this time.
State Closures: We are still shipping to all states.
In Store Purchase: Available Monday to Friday 9am-3pm.
SHIPPING UPDATE - SHIPPING CARRIERS DEFAULTING DELIVERIES TO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
The safety of our partners, retailers and customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
How will delivery work during this period?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- A driver may choose to note the full name of a customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, Authority To Leave will be followed and no name obtained.
- Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
What if the goods are of a high value or Authority to Leave isn't possible?
- For a pallet load to residential address or for high volume orders we may send with Main Freight Express who will call prior to delivery to arrange a suitable time.
- For businesses: if your business is not open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm you can also add a neighbouring business that is open during this hours that may be able to receive delivery on your behalf. Alternatively, you can send to a residential address where there may be somewhere safer to leave unattended.
- For residential: please specify somewhere safe to leave delivery (e.g. front door, side gate), or alternatively a friend or family member's address who is home all day (WFH) or have a safer place to leave unattended.
Pickups: At selected times from our warehouse in Wollongong, NSW.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: All orders are dispatched from Wollongong, NSW. We use Star Track and Direct Freight for sending satchels, loose cartons and pallets. This will take 1-6 days to major cities across Australia, depending on your location. Regional and rural areas may take longer as 3rd party contractors may be engaged for the delivery. Please note that 95% of deliveries are completed on time. Your delivery may be delayed due to unexpected volume increases or other delays outside of our control.
For larger items or multiple pallets, we use the Main Freight Express service which may take 1-2 days longer, depending on your location.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please note that goods must be returned within 2 weeks after SMAI has authorised the return. Returns received outside this period will be returned back to you and redelivery charges will apply.
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Unless otherwise specified in our Warranty Policy, all products have a 3 month manufacturing warranty, starting from date of invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.