The Dollamur original FLEXI-Roll® mat is the ultimate, American Made martial arts mat.
Dollamur mats are manufactured using the latest in athletic foam technology. The closed-cell, cross-linked foam provides maximum shock absorption and will never harden or shrink allowing mats to maintain performance throughout their life. The FLEXI-Roll® mat is available in a variety of thickness and smooth or tatami texture, making it the most versatile martial arts mat available today.
Once the FLEXI-Roll® mats are installed you will have a seamless floor that is very easy to clean and maintain. This seamless surface is one of the safest mats available. Hazardous cracks and crevices are eliminated leaving nowhere for a toe or foot to sink in. Find out why the top gyms in the country have chosen the FLEXI-Roll® including: UFC Gyms, iLoveKickboxing, American Kickboxing Academy & American Top Team.
- Tapeless - Never Buy Mat Tape Again
- Reduces Your Setup and Tear Down Time to Minutes
- Convenient, Safe & Simple
- Lightweight, Durable & Portable
- Eliminates Unsafe Gaps
- Innovative, Patented Technology
- Save Time & Money!
- Light-weight rolls
- Vinyl is treated with an antimicrobial safeguard against bacteria, making surface easier to clean
- Only available in Charcoal Grey with tatami pattern
- 10m x 1.85m x 4cm
- Each mat/roll = 18.5m² floor coverage
- All other colours, custom printing options and roll sizes are available by Custom order only
- Set up, Care and Handling Guide
Pickup: Available from our Head Office, 93 Jardine St, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519 Australia. Orders will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days. We will call you to arrange a suitable time.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: 1-6 business days to major cities in Australia via Star Track Express (for satchels, loose cartons and pallets). For larger items or multiple pallets, we use Toll’s general service, which may take longer than our express service.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.