REDUCED TO CLEAR
The Ninja Dojo is the perfect addition to any martial arts centre to add a new and exciting way to entertain your members. With a themed design featuring three internal blow up targets and four exterior, members will be entertained for hours by combining fun and fitness. A great addition to attract new members with Open Days that will drive new sign-ups and increase profits. The commercial jumping castle can then be rented out for events with the addition of your own logos and banners on the outside. These inflatable bouncy castles will give your business the perfect edge over your competitors and can be used for member exclusive birthday parties and special occasions. Made from heavy duty, reinforced PVC Tarpaulin they only take 3-5 minutes to inflate. Crafted for maximum durability, these kids jumping castles have been triple and quadruple stitched to reinforce the seams on all important stress points with extra strength thread.
Product note: there will be talcum powder on the tarpaulin when first removed from the packaging. This is to prevent mould during long periods of storage. You can simply brush or wipe this off before use.
- 1 x Jumping Castle
- 1 x Air Pump
- 1 x Repair Kit (includes glue and various coloured patches)
- 4 x Exterior blow up targets
- 3 x Interior blow up targets
- Includes 50mm wide female Velcro for you to place your own banner
- You will need to place male Velcro around the outer edge of your banner to affix onto the castle
- Circle piece: 110cm diameter
- Horizontal piece: (L) 330cm (H) 40cm
- Total castle inflated measurement: (L) 5.1m (W) 4.8m (H) 4.8m
- Total weight: 122kg
- Tarpaulin spec: 0.55mm PVC
- Pump spec: 950W
- Packaged size: 0.62 cubic metres
- 12 month workmanship warranty
- Material: heavy duty reinforced PVC tarpaulin
- Crafted for maximum durability
- Triple and quadruple stitching and reinforced seams along all important stress points with extra strength thread
- Only takes 3-5 minutes to blow up
- Add your own custom logos and banners with Velcro areas (SMAI do not supply custom signage, we recommend purchase from a local supplier)
- Before turning on the pump, check the side zips are closed
- 2 x side zips for quick air release
- 6 x anchor points
- Max. weight capacity: 450kg
Pickup: Available from our Head Office, 93 Jardine St, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519 Australia. Orders will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days. We will call you to arrange a suitable time.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-3 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: 1-6 business days to major cities in Australia via Star Track Express (for satchels, loose cartons and pallets). For larger items or multiple pallets, we use Toll’s general service, which may take longer than our express service.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Unless otherwise specified in our Warranty Policy, all products have a 3 month manufacturing warranty, starting from date of invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.