The SMAI 2 Squat Cell with Storage Iron Cage is a complete training station including a 2 squat cell rack with integrated storage hub, double chin up bars, bumper plate storage, and individual racks for storage of slam balls, kettle weights and dumbbells.
Combining high durability, extreme strength and industry leading stability, the Australian engineered design is made from heavy-duty commercial 75mm x 75mm steel tube. The flexible modular design ensures the rack can adapt as your training schedule requires.
Our Iron Cage 2 Squat Cell with Storage features
- Available in 6 cross bar colours to suit your style and brand
- 6 adjustable storage pegs suited for Olympic plates fitted to each side. Each peg has 34cm in usable storage for bumper plate storage and easy access.
- Adjustable shelves custom designed for storage of 4 different weights - dumbells, kettle weights, bumper plates and slam balls / wall balls.
- Each squat station has its own dedicated double pull up bar
- 39 laser-cut holes on each upright to give you a full range of adjustment options
- Floor fittings included with each upright - no additional parts required for installation.
- Compatible with SMAI X-Frame parts and accessories
- Squat rack width between the uprights: 109cm
- Depth: 185cm Approx
- Width: 396cm Approx
- Height: 274cm Approx
Superior Steel We know racks and rigs are a serious investment, so we make sure they’re made tough. Constructed from high gauge steel tubing that has a minimum wall thickness of 4mm it means they can take a beating in any commercial premise. It is then coated in a durable, textured powder coat.
Tested All components have been tested by our in-house engineers to determine the static loading limit under intense computer simulations to exceed industry standards for commercial equipment.
Installation SMAI uprights have the allowance for fixing to a floor or structural surface using M16 size dynabolts / concrete screws. Each upright requires three screws and these are included with each upright. The method used to install the uprights is dependent on the floor they are being affixed to and your preferred method. Any M16 fixing 75mm or longer is suitable for the intended purpose of functional training depending on the thickness of the flooring.