Made from heavy-duty commercial 70mm x 70mm x 3mm steel tube, the Power Rack includes a complete range of accessories. An integrated core trainer is compatible with any olympic barbell (barbell not included)for core and leg training. Dipping arms with adjustable height and position for body weight arm & core training, band hooks for resistance and assistance band training, a sturdy and stable adjustable shelf platform for storing dumbbells or kettlebells plus internal safety rails as well as external spotting arms. This Power Rack truely has it all!
The Power Rack is a stable freestanding unit that does not require fixing to the ground, and is low enough to fit inside common garage heights (just 226cm tall)
- Squat rack width between the uprights: 103cm
- Chin-up bar diameter is 32mm
- Frame Specs: 101cm D x 118cm W (w/out external spotting arms) or 164cm (w external spotting arms)
- Footprint Width: 145cm x 126cm
- Height: 226cm
- Weight: 105kg (unloaded)
- 26 laser cut adjustment positions in each upright at 35mm intervals
Features & Included Accessories
- 2 x adjustable J-hooks
Chin up bar - Internal
- 70cm wide, grips 24cm
Chin Up Bar - Front
- Rubber coated bars, each bar is 37cm long
- Compatible with Olympic barbells, adjustable position and quick lock pin for secure use
- Adjustable position, 42cm deep and 52cm wide
- Steel plate platform adjustable position, 65cm wide x 36cm deep
- 2 x spotting arms, full internal length, height adjustable
- 2 x external nylon coated spotting arms, 61cm
Superior Steel We know racks and rigs are a serious investment, so we make sure they’re made tough. Constructed from high gauge steel tubing that has a minimum wall thickness of 4mm it means they can take a beating in any commercial premise. It is then coated in a durable, textured powder coat.
Tested All components have been tested by our in-house engineers to determine the static loading limit under intense computer simulations to exceed industry standards for commercial equipment.
Installation & Assembly The Power Rack is a free standing unit, does not require installation or fixing. Assembly is required, assembly bolts and tools included.
The SMAI Power Rack is not compatible with SMAIs X-Frame racks and rigs series. Resistance bands and barbells not included, unless otherwise specified.