The SMAI Strongman Yoke is a large metal frame with a crossbar that is most commonly used when balanced across the shoulders and then carried for a specified distance. With an adjustable cross bar, the Strongman Yoke can cater for individual height differences. The benefits of using the Strongman Yoke in your training is that it develops strength in your upper back, posterior chain, legs and hips in a way that traditional movements such as bench presses and squats won’t.
Designed to have added functionality, the Strongman Yoke can be used as a bench press and squat rack. This makes it a versatile addition to any weight room. The Strongman Yoke is easily adjustable in height, with the simple use of safety pins. Simply remove the pin and reset the height level to suit in seconds. Skid plates are also lined with nylon for protection included as standard. When using the side poles for weight it is recommended you use SMAI collars to ensure the bumper plates stay secure.
- Material: 60mm steel tube
- Max. load capacity: 400kg
- Versatile design: bench press and squat rack capability
- J-hooks included
- Footprint: 1200mm depth, 1280mm width, 1860mm height (without side storage pegs)
- Footprint: 1200mm depth, 2020 width (with side storage pegs) 1860mm height
- Feet material: 70 x 50mm rectangular tube 4mm thickness
- Skid plate: 150 x 180mm 6mm thickness with Nylon base lining
- Weight stacks: 36cm in length - 4 on main frame with 2 on the side (removable)
- Weight of the unit without plates: 71kg (unloaded)
Pickup: Available from our Head Office, 93 Jardine St, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519 Australia. Orders will be available for pick up within 1-2 business days. We will call you to arrange a suitable time.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: 1-6 business days to major cities in Australia via Star Track Express (for satchels, loose cartons and pallets). For larger items or multiple pallets, we use Toll’s general service, which may take longer than our express service.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Unless otherwise specified in our Warranty Policy, all products have a 3 month manufacturing warranty, starting from date of invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.