- 1 x Tiger Head XL
- Dimensions: 23cm x 20cm
Application: badge can be ironed to desired material, however for increased durability it is suggested to sew or embroider as well
COVID-19 UPDATE ON DISPATCH & DELIVERY - NOV 2021
MELBOURNE UPDATE NOV 2021 - PLEASE BE ADVISED THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT DELAYS (APPROX 4 WEEKS) FOR DELIVERIES TO VICTORIA / MELBOURNE.
All orders are leaving our warehouse within 1-2 business days. However there are extreme delays of up to 4 weeks or more for freight that is arriving at Melbourne based depots. There are extreme backlogs of undelivered freight in Victoria. Please keep this in mind if ordering for delivery to Melbourne that there will be delays.
Our team are doing everything in our control to have orders delivered. Our staff appreciate your kindness and understanding when making enquiries.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to extreme demand within Australian courier networks, some carriers are experiencing a delay of up to 10 days above their standard delivery times. Please check your tracking number directly with the shipping carrier.
Our dispatch times are approx 1-2 business days
We apologise for any inconvenience. Unfortunately these delays are outside of our control. After checking with the carrier if you have any concerns please reach out to our customer service team if you need further assistance.
Pick Ups: We currently offer daily pickups at selected times. Please place your order online and select your pick up time at checkout. Please do not come before your allocated pickup time. This ensures safe social distancing measures.
Dispatch: Our normal dispatch time is 1-2 business days. However, if we experience a sudden surge in orders, then dispatch may be delayed by another couple of days. We appreciate your patience during this time.
State Closures: We are still shipping to all states.
In Store Purchase: Available Monday to Friday 9am-3pm.
SHIPPING UPDATE - SHIPPING CARRIERS DEFAULTING DELIVERIES TO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
The safety of our partners, retailers and customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
How will delivery work during this period?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- A driver may choose to note the full name of a customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, Authority To Leave will be followed and no name obtained.
- Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
What if the goods are of a high value or Authority to Leave isn't possible?
- For a pallet load to residential address or for high volume orders we may send with Main Freight Express who will call prior to delivery to arrange a suitable time.
- For businesses: if your business is not open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm you can also add a neighbouring business that is open during this hours that may be able to receive delivery on your behalf. Alternatively, you can send to a residential address where there may be somewhere safer to leave unattended.
- For residential: please specify somewhere safe to leave delivery (e.g. front door, side gate), or alternatively a friend or family member's address who is home all day (WFH) or have a safer place to leave unattended.
Pickups: At selected times from our warehouse in Wollongong, NSW.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: All orders are dispatched from Wollongong, NSW. We use Star Track and Direct Freight for sending satchels, loose cartons and pallets. This will take 1-6 days to major cities across Australia, depending on your location. Regional and rural areas may take longer as 3rd party contractors may be engaged for the delivery. Please note that 95% of deliveries are completed on time. Your delivery may be delayed due to unexpected volume increases or other delays outside of our control.
For larger items or multiple pallets, we use the Main Freight Express service which may take 1-2 days longer, depending on your location.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please note that goods must be returned within 2 weeks after SMAI has authorised the return. Returns received outside this period will be returned back to you and redelivery charges will apply.
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Unless otherwise specified in our Warranty Policy, all products have a 3 month manufacturing warranty, starting from date of invoice.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.