Promotional Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ultimate Self Defence Championship Double Pass Giveaway
- The Promoter is:
Sportsmaster Athletic International (ABN 16 098 249 257) of registered office address: 93 Jardine Street, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
The above mentioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter.’
- Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- To enter the competition an entrant must complete the registration form and agree to receive marketing material from the promotor.
4. Closing date for entry will be 9am (AEDT) Monday 13th November 2023. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
- You must register your details online to enter the competition via the Ultimate Self Defence Championship registration form
- 1 entry per person
- By registering for the giveaway, you consent to receive marketing communication from SMAI
- Prize will be supplied to winner is: 1 x Double Pass to the Ultimate Self Defense Championship Seminar, held at Penrith Valley Regional Sports Centre, Cambridge Park, NSW, 2747 on Saturday 18th Novmeber, 2023 from 12pm - 9pm
- Voucher and Ticket prizes will be digitally delivered via email to the address provided at registration.
- Winner will be responsible for their own transport to and from the event. Prize is admission ticket only.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
- The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winner will be selected at 93 Jardine Street, Fairy Meadow on Monday 13th November 2023 at 10am.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hourss of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be published on the SMAI instagram page https://www.instagram.com/smai_sports/
All promo codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, including the MasterCoin Rewards discount coupons. Promotional codes are only applicable to the cost of the product and not applicable on shipping costs unless explicitly specified. SMAI PTY LTD reserves the right to verify the validity of any order and may at its sole discretion cancel orders or refuse to fulfil orders where the promotional offer has been claimed by a non-qualifying customer or member. Your purchase and delivery are subject to SMAI's usual Terms & Conditions. Additional conditions of use may apply and will be communicated by SMAI. Promotional codes are only available for online purchases. No rain checks on offers.
Promotions and MasterCoin Rewards
Promotional offers and MasterCoin Rewards coupon codes are not compatible and can not be used in conjunction. MasterCoin Rewards coupons may only be used on a checkout that does not include another coupon code sale item.
Facebook & Instagram Competitions
Terms and Conditions
- The promotional discount code is valid for use on smai.com.au from the time stated here ->
- By participating in this Instagram promotion, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to participate in the promotion is by sharing ‘Merry Christmas from SMAI’ @smai_sports Reels on Instagram Story and tagging @smai_sports in the same Instagram Story. Participants who qualify for the discount code must tag @smai_sports in the same Instagram Story so that SMAI can be notified.
- The rules of participation and how to receive a discount code are as follows: Re-share any of the ‘Merry Christmas from SMAI’ @smai_sports Instagram reels as an Instagram Story through any Instagram account and tag @smai_sports in the same story so SMAI can be notified of participation.
- Only one discount code will be accepted per person. Multiple participation in the promotion from the same person will not qualify for further discount codes. The discount code can only be used once
- Discount code value is $10AUD and minimum spend applies of $50AUD
- The closing date for participation will be 23rd December 2021 at 12:00pm (midday). After this date, no further participation in promotion will be permitted to receive the discount code.
- No responsibility can be accepted for participation not tagging @smai_sports for whatever reason.
- SMAI reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the promotion will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
- Entry into the promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- SMAI shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- SMAI also reserves the right to cancel the promotion if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The promotional code will be supplied to qualifying participants via direct message on Instagram.
- Promotion is open to residents of Australia.
- Discount code is valid for use on www.smai.com.au
SMAI Pty Ltd (Sports Master Athletics International Pty Ltd)
ABN: 16 098 249 257
93 Jardine St
Fairy Meadow NSW 2519
Phone: 02 4283 4363