WHY JOIN SMAI TRADE PASS PROGRAM?
If you are operating as an eligible business within the Martial Arts Industry, Fitness industry, Boxing Industry, or other eligible Organisations, the SMAI trade pass can offer you and your business or Organisation a range of benefits including
wholesale prices, bulk buy rates and exclusive promotions.
Willing to grow your business with SMAI? Apply for the Trade Pass program now.
Access to wholesale pricing
Early Access to Sales
Bulk purchasing options
EARN & Unlock rewards
TRADE PASS PROGRAM PERKS
More than 35 years on, SMAI has been proving its leading position on the martial arts, fitness & boxing equipment market. Unlock the Trade Pass exclusive benefits with the top-rated martial arts wholesale & commercial fitness supplier in Australia.
Commercial Martial Arts Wholesale | Boxing Equipment Wholesale
SELECT YOUR PROFESSION
Applications will be processed within 1 business day.
We may request supporting documentation to approve your application, including but not limited to an ABN and a website/social media account that proves a sports associated business or organisation.
Purchases for use in your home or for dropshipping resale is not considered eligible. SMAI reserves the right to refuse any application that does not fulfill any or all of these requirements. Dropshipping is not permitted.
To be eligible for the SMAI Trade Pass, you must be one of the following:
- Martial arts instructor / manager (and buying for the club)
- Martial Arts Australia (MMA) Member
- Personal trainer (Cert 3 & 4 in Fitness)
- Strength & Conditioning (ASCA or Sports Science degree)
- Gym & studio owner (ABN, Website or Facebook Page)
- Physio & rehab services (Relevant degree)
- Yoga & pilates instructors (ABN, Website or Facebook Page)
- Fitness & wellbeing centres (email from related business)
- ADF Members & Police (must have @defence or @police email)
- Australian Partners of Defence Member (APOD) - Must have APOD Membership
- Federal, state or local government facilities Not-for-profit organisation (schools, sports teams, centres)
- Institutions (university, TAFE, training courses)