AIR ROWER OVERVIEW
The Air Rower is an essential tool for cardiovascular training for all ages and workout levels. The rower simulates the movements used in rowing with minimal impact on your joints. Smooth function with comfortable molded handles, adjustable air settings on the damper to change resistance to your required preference.
The rower is a commercial-grade product suitable for installation into a commercial studio manufactured from high quality aluminium and finished in a matte black powder coat for longevity.
The inbuilt monitor has most of the essential features needed to track your individual sessions, however the Kinomap app will unlock even more features (some extra features require a paid plan). On the app you can:
Track your session history
Analyse your workouts
Select from a range of preset intervals
Unlock achievements and badges
VISUALISE YOUR WORKOUT WITH REAL rowing videos from around the world
*phone mount shown is sold separately
OUT IN THE WORLD
Computer functions include:
Row: just row without any preset distance or time and measure your workout data
Select a workout from pre programmed workouts
Set your own time Distance or calorie target
Bluetooth connectivity with BLE compatible heart rate monitor (Polar recommended)
Use Bluetooth for app connectivity (KINOMAP APP) to save and backup all your workout data
How to connect the Air Rower to the Kinomap app via Bluetooth
Important: ensure the slide and the fan components are correctly locked into place before sitting on the seat
COVID-19 UPDATE ON DISPATCH & DELIVERY 01/09/2020
Pick Ups: We currently offer daily pickups at selected times. Please place your order online and select your pick up time at checkout.
Dispatch: Our normal dispatch time is 1-2 business days. However, if we experience a sudden surge in orders, then dispatch may be delayed by another couple of days. We appreciate your patience during this time.
State Closures: We are still shipping to all states.
In Store Purchase: Available Monday to Friday 9am-3pm.
SHIPPING UPDATE - SHIPPING CARRIERS DEFAULTING DELIVERIES TO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
The safety of our partners, retailers and customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
How will delivery work during this period?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- A driver may choose to note the full name of a customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, Authority To Leave will be followed and no name obtained.
- Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
What if the goods are of a high value or Authority to Leave isn't possible?
- For a pallet load to residential address or for high volume orders we may send with Main Freight Express who will call prior to delivery to arrange a suitable time.
- For businesses: if your business is not open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm you can also add a neighbouring business that is open during this hours that may be able to receive delivery on your behalf. Alternatively, you can send to a residential address where there may be somewhere safer to leave unattended.
- For residential: please specify somewhere safe to leave delivery (e.g. front door, side gate), or alternatively a friend or family member's address who is home all day (WFH) or have a safer place to leave unattended.
Pickups: At selected times from our warehouse in Fairy Meadow, NSW.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: 1-6 business days to major cities in Australia via Star Track Express (for satchels, loose cartons and pallets). For larger items or multiple pallets, we use Main Freight's Express Service, which may take 1-2 days longer.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please note that goods must be returned within 2 weeks after SMAI has authorised the return. Returns received outside this period will be returned back to you and redelivery charges will apply.
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.
All products sold by SMAI have a manufacturing warranty that covers the structural integrity of the product, and so long as the equipment is fit for its intended purpose (this excludes clearance items). If your product turns out to be faulty or damaged, SMAI will repair, replace or refund the item; unless (but not limited to):
- The product has not been used for its original intended purpose
- Normal wear and tear
- Cosmetic damages
- Incorrect installation/assembly
- Improper storage
- Poor maintenance
- Outside the warranty period
- Lack of proof of purchase
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Please be advised that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure correct installation and maintenance of the products, and inform further users or clients of proper equipment usage and handling. We recommend that you conduct regular equipment audits to ensure that all your products are correctly maintained and replaced as required.
AIR ROWER WARRANTY
Type of Warranty
Frame: 3 years
SMAI will provide parts required in legitimate warranty claims and repair costs if deemed under warranty, customer must provide the serial number and proof of purchase in all warranty claims. Please refer to the maintenance as it is an essential part of ensuring the longevity of your machine as if the damage is from lack of maintenance or misuse it may not be covered