- Rip-proof vinyl cover
- Reinforced composite foam lining
- Pebble filling
- Handles made from reinforced vinyl seat-belt webbing.
- Sand free
- Zipper is enclosed with stitching
- Weight can be variant of +/- 1kg
Filled with washed pebbles that are then housed within a lining bag that is tightly positioned in a central location. This ensures a balanced weight within the bag. The outer surface is then lined with an NBR rubber foam for a uniform and soft even appearance that ensures the pebbles cannot be felt when used.
The SMAI Core Bag is a dynamic piece of equipment that allows the teaching of correct form and technique for beginners in aspects of training such as:
- Strongman (atlas stones, farmers walk, keg walk, etc)
- Cross Training when using them in WODs
- Kettlebell training
- Alternative for sandbags
Not only can you incorporate the Core Bag into body weight movements, it's also an alternative to barbells, dumbbells, and kettlebells. This is useful for outdoor training options or when performing multiple exercises, as this means you don't have to mess around with changing through different pieces of equipment.
Note: this item under no circumstances should be purchased by or used within an F45 studio.