The Dollamur original FLEXI-Connect® mat is the ultimate, American Made combat mat. Dollamur mats are manufactured using the latest in athletic foam technology with a lifespan 2-3 times longer than basic jigsaw mats. They are a great value for money option and one of the most versatile combat mats available today. Critical fall height rated for 1.4m.
Reduces your setup and tear downtime to minutes and eliminates unsafe gaps.
LIGHTWEIGHT, Durable & portable
At around 48kg per roll for 18.5m2 that's the lightest you’ll get without walking on thin air.
Tested & Certified for critical fall heights of up to 1.4m against Australian Standard AS 4422:2016
CLOSED-cell, cross-linked foam
Innovative, patented technology provides maximum shock absorption and will never harden or shrink.
USED by top ATHLETES and gyms
GWS Giants, St. George Illawarra Dragons, Wests Tigers, Cronulla Sharks, Manly Sea Eagles, Goodlife Health Clubs, PCYC, Department of Defence and UFC gyms.
AVAILABLE IN BLACK OR GREY TATAMI
Any other colours, finishes or custom printing are available by custom order.
- Width: 1.85m
- Length: 10m
- Thicknes: 4cm
- Floor coverage: 18.5m² per mat/roll
- Dimensions when rolled up: 1.91m long, 80cm diameter
- Weight: 48kg (50kg with packaging)
- Critical fall height tested and certified - 1.4m - Australian Standard AS 4422:2016
- Set up, Care and Handling Guide
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT CUSTOM DOLLAMUR
Get your brand, your way with a custom designed Dollamur floor and wall solution. The life of the Dollamur Mats is around 2-3 times as long as basic jigsaw mats, which makes them a great value for money option. Unlike cheap flooring options, Dollamur mats won't bubble under extreme heat and won't expand or change shape.
Custom features include, different surface finishes, custom printing and a huge array of colours (please allow up to 10-12 weeks for design and production).
COVID-19 UPDATE ON DISPATCH & DELIVERY - SEPT 2021
PLEASE NOTE: Due to extreme demand within Australian courier networks, some carriers are experiencing a delay of up to 10 days above their standard delivery times. Please check your tracking number directly with the shipping carrier.
Our dispatch times are approx 1-2 business days
We apologise for any inconvenience. Unfortunately these delays are outside of our control. After checking with the carrier if you have any concerns please reach out to our customer service team if you need further assistance.
Pick Ups: We currently offer daily pickups at selected times. Please place your order online and select your pick up time at checkout. Please do not come before your allocated pickup time. This ensures safe social distancing measures.
Dispatch: Our normal dispatch time is 1-2 business days. However, if we experience a sudden surge in orders, then dispatch may be delayed by another couple of days. We appreciate your patience during this time.
State Closures: We are still shipping to all states.
In Store Purchase: Available Monday to Friday 9am-3pm.
SHIPPING UPDATE - SHIPPING CARRIERS DEFAULTING DELIVERIES TO AUTHORITY TO LEAVE
The safety of our partners, retailers and customers is our priority. As the cases of COVID-19 increase, to limit contact when delivering orders, all carriers are now defaulting deliveries to authority to leave (ATL) where possible and will not be requesting a physical signature from the customer/receiver.
How will delivery work during this period?
- The driver will knock or ring the bell, place the goods on the ground and step away.
- A driver may choose to note the full name of a customer instead of obtaining a physical signature.
- If the delivery address is unattended and the driver considers there to be a safe area to leave the goods, Authority To Leave will be followed and no name obtained.
- Once the goods are left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
What if the goods are of a high value or Authority to Leave isn't possible?
- For a pallet load to residential address or for high volume orders we may send with Main Freight Express who will call prior to delivery to arrange a suitable time.
- For businesses: if your business is not open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm you can also add a neighbouring business that is open during this hours that may be able to receive delivery on your behalf. Alternatively, you can send to a residential address where there may be somewhere safer to leave unattended.
- For residential: please specify somewhere safe to leave delivery (e.g. front door, side gate), or alternatively a friend or family member's address who is home all day (WFH) or have a safer place to leave unattended.
Pickups: At selected times from our warehouse in Wollongong, NSW.
Shipping Costs: Calculated during checkout, taking into calculation the quantity of items ordered, the weight, and the dimensions.
Dispatch: Within 1-2 business days from our warehouse. Tracking confirmation will be provided by email.
Delivery: All orders are dispatched from Wollongong, NSW. We use Star Track and Direct Freight for sending satchels, loose cartons and pallets. This will take 1-6 days to major cities across Australia, depending on your location. Regional and rural areas may take longer as 3rd party contractors may be engaged for the delivery. Please note that 95% of deliveries are completed on time. Your delivery may be delayed due to unexpected volume increases or other delays outside of our control.
For larger items or multiple pallets, we use the Main Freight Express service which may take 1-2 days longer, depending on your location.
When you receive your items: Delivery times will be between 9am to 5pm (weekdays only). A signature is required. Please note, if there is no one available to sign for your order, 2nd delivery charges may apply.
Transit Insurance: You need to sign for your goods on delivery in order to be covered by insurance for any theft, damage or loss to your goods during transit. Where written authority has been provided to deliver without signature, any insurance cover will be voided.
Delays: We always try to ensure that your order is delivered in a prompt and timely manner, however, factors outside our control may cause delays. SMAI is not liable for any loss that may occur as a result of such delays.
View full shipping & delivery information here.
We offer 14 days returns for change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item:
- Must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
- Must be returned within 14 calendar days of receiving the order
- Must be in its original packaging
- Must have the receipt or proof of purchase (please enclose in return)
Items not eligible for return:
- Items on sale / clearance / end of the line
- Requests received after 14 days of receiving your order
- Items used or not in original condition and packaging
- Items with no receipt of purchase
Please note that goods must be returned within 2 weeks after SMAI has authorised the return. Returns received outside this period will be returned back to you and redelivery charges will apply.
Please see our Returns Policy for more info.