The SMAI X-Frame Jammer Arms is a super heavy-duty bolt-on for the X-Frame weightlifting rig. Coming in a pair, each Jammer Arm is installed onto the uprights of your weightlifting rig allowing you to perform squat presses, deadlifts, and even bench presses by adjusting the height of the arms to bench level. Adjust your weight by loading olympic plates onto the collar peg for an unlimited range of weight loading.
- 4mm Steel
- Arm Length: 103cm
- Collar length: 33cm
- Handle Length: 33cm
- Nylon Plate protection
- Safety Pins and locking pins are included.
- Arms must be installed over the top (threaded over) of a 65mm x 65mm rig upright. SMAI X-Frame Rig compatible.
- When installing as an add-on to an existing rig, you will need to detach any cross beam first, thread the jammer arm over the top of the rig upright, then re-attach any cross beams.
- When installing as part of a new rig installation, install jammer arms onto the rig upright before installing cross beams.
Part of our extensive X-Frame accessory range - shop the full range now
The X-Frame series is the latest in squat rack design. Combining high durability, extreme strength, and industry-leading stability, the Australian-engineered design is made from heavy-duty commercial 65mm x 65mm steel tube. The flexible modular features ensure X-Frame components and accessories can adapt as your training schedule requires.
- Modular design to fit any gym space
- Compatible with SMAI X-Frame uprights, parts, and accessories
Superior Steel We know racks and rigs are a serious investment, so we make sure they are made tough. Constructed from high gauge steel tubing that has a minimum wall thickness of 4mm it means they can take a beating in any commercial premise. It is then coated in a durable, textured powder coat.
Tested All components have been tested by our in-house engineers to determine the static loading limit under intense computer simulations to exceed industry standards for commercial equipment.